100% touch-free and 100% easy to use, regardless of your dexterity level!
CompactCath® LITE is our latest pre-lubricated compact intermittent catheter. It offers the same compact size along with a protective sleeve that enables a 100% touch-free insertion. It is extremely easy to use and like CompactCath, is lubricated with silicone oil that has proven antimicrobial qualities.
Available now in both straight and coude tip.
- Ready to use out of the package
- Extremely easy to use
- Pre-lubricated with Silicone oil that is known to have antimicrobial qualities
- The smallest full length catheter: 16″ (40 cm) in a tiny pocket-size packaging
- Available in size 14FR (12FR and 16FR Coming Soon)
- Available in Straight and Coude tips
Join the thousands who have already made the switch!
The World’s Most Compact Catheter – Now Even Smaller and Easier to Use
CompactCath® LITE is the world’s smallest full-sized catheter and is 100% touch-free and 100% easy to use regardless of your dexterity level!
Designed to fit wherever you go, the discreet design fits into your busy schedule – all while providing the ease of use you’ve come to expect from CompactCath.